I am kind of a lazy blogger. Although I put a lot of work into all my images and recipes, I always think I should be more disciplined and post more often. It was so sweet of theveggiecooker to nominate me for the ‘Liebster Award’ despite my laziness. Her awesome blog is full of interesting vegetarian recipes. I think the idea that vegetarian food is all boring is just so old fashioned. And her blog shows it.
- Answer to theveggiecooker’s questions;
- Describe yourself in 3 words? Direct, Creative and Organized.
- Describe your blog in 3 words? Spicy, Sweet, and Experimental.
- What is your dream job? Musical Actress, maybe in a different lifetime..;-)
- If you were stranded in an island and had to option to have one thing of your choice, what would it be? My phone.
- Name someone who inspires you and why? My mom. She’s the strongest, most resilient and caring person I know.
- If you could be an animal, what would you want to be? A cat of course 😉
- What is your favourite movie? Chocolat
- What is your favourite song? Right now, it’s ‘Capsize’ by Frenship.
- If you were granted a wish – what would it be? Being able to eat as much as I want without being too full or fat 😉
- What is your comfort food? Korean fermented soybean paste and vegetable stew (Doenjang Jjigae), and anything with pork belly and Kimchi.
- Name a celebrity you would like to have dinner with, given a chance. Tim Burton.
Thanks again, theveggiecooker. And Happy blogging! XOXO